Warranty and Repairs
The Products that Piscor sells may be guaranteed for one, two or three years by the date of purchase, depending on the Manufacturer’s instructions. In the event that during such period defects in materials or in workmanship of the Product arise, the customer can contact the Customer Service asking for the repair of the product.
The repair procedures of a product under warranty vary depending on the Manufacturer’s instructions.
Generally Piscor requires the costumer a photo of the defective part to submit it to the attention of the Manufacturer.
If the Manufacturer imputes the breaking to causes which enable the substitution under warranty, Piscor will ask to the customer if he/she wants the spare part for proceeding independently to the repair or if he/she prefers that the Piscor’s Laboratory carries out the repair.
In the second case, if repairs are small, Piscor makes it for free. For bigger works, Piscor submits an estimate to the customer, always trying to minimize costs.
In the case of withdrawal of the product which needs to be repaired, Piscor undertakes to withdraw the defective product and to return it repaired to the customer, asking for the reimbursement of shipping costs.
The replacement times of an item under warranty, are totally independent from Piscor and they are linked to the availability of that item by the manufacturer.
Furthermore, all manufacturers doesn’t grant warranty in the following cases:
- When the product is modified or adapted by the customer;
- Periodic maintenance and repairing or substitution of parts due to a normal wear and consumption;
- Consumable items supplied with the Product;
- Damages arising from improper use and maintenance;
- Repair or attempted repair of the Product by unauthorized persons;
- Damages due to accidents, lightning, water, fire, improper ventilation or any other cause beyond Piscor’s control;
- As regards rods, tips and tip tops are not covered by warranty.
If you do not get a reply within our FAQ, please contact us.